Wednesday, August 7, 2013

OUR BRAIN;

The brain is the center of the nervous system in all vertebrate and most invertebrate animals—only a few invertebrates such as sponges,jellyfish, adult sea squirts and starfish do not have one, even if diffuse neural tissue is present. It is located in the head, usually close to the primary sensory organs for such senses as vision, hearing, balance, taste, and smell. The brain of a vertebrate is the most complex organ of its body. In a typical human the cerebral cortex (the largest part) is estimated to contain 15–33 billion neurons,[1] each connected by synapses to several thousand other neurons. These neurons communicate with one another by means of longprotoplasmic fibers called axons, which carry trains of signal pulses called action potentials to distant parts of the brain or body targeting specific recipient cells.

THE DIFFRENCES BETWEEN LEFT AND RIGHT:

QUESTION; HOW CAN I GET MY RIGHT BRAIN TO WORK

video
the theory is simple nearly 90% percent of the world people are lefty and the other 10%  are righty. this show the world domintaed by math, science,etc. u can count it urself. there have a lot of study about the brain by many scientist.